Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

3 good things and 3 bad things.


  1. because you get to see cute animals and you care about them.
  2. you make sure they are not sick.
  3. you can protectthe animal. 

  1. because you have to stay all day and night.
  2. because you might have to go into there mouth if they are sick and they might bight you.
  3. you might have to case them around the iland.

if i was a doc ranger thease are the three good thing and bad thing about why i want to be a ranger and why i don,t . I want to be a doc ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.