Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Learn - Create - Share ** Part 3 **

HELLO READERS,
How are you?
Today I will be showing you guys the part 3 of Learn create and share. 
This one is called Matariki Kites. 
We had to screenshot the questions in because we could not copy and paste in because it is maroui so it would of came up with lots of letters.
Anyway like the other ones I have made a slide so that what I have been working on.
So do you wanna see it? 
Write in the comments

Here it is!


Hope you guys read to the end and liked it.

Make sure to give this blog and like and comment.

Anyway thanks for reading.

BYE!
✋✋✋


1 comment:

  1. I just realised that the slide has not gone in I will try and get that done soon ok

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.