Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge!!!

Hey blogger,
How are you??
Today I will be practicing for the SLJ ( Summer learning journey ) 
I will be a principal for the week.
I will be having 5 reasons on what I am changing the school about.
I will just do them in here.
Hope you like them.

ENJOY!!!!

  1. Make the pool bigger.
  2. Have a spar pool.
  3. Make classrooms bigger.
  4. Have more space as in Big class, More grass and concrete , More big playground.
  5. Get rid of all the bullies.


Hope you like this blog.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.