Pages

Sunday 1 December 2019

Home learning!!!

Hey.
Today I am doing a home learning blog post.
This blog post I will be making a speech about why I should not do homework.
Tell me in the comments why you should not do homework.
I will insert screencastify or I will link it.
It depends.
Are you exited to see me do it.
I know I am.
Once I finish I am going to watch it and maeby add a video of me getting my own reaction.


This is the link hope it works!!!


Ok.
Do you like it.
Comment and like.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.