Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

FLOW

 Hey bloggers,

How are you?

For today's blog we will be doing FLOW.

What is flow?

Flow is In positive psychology, a flow state, also known colloquially as being in the zone, is the mental state in which a person performing some activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.


So with this blog I will be telling you what kind of flow things we have been doing in class so far since week 1 even though this is week 2 this is my first real learning post for term 4.


Heres my slide



Hope you like it.

Comment and like.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.