Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

Pals

 Hey bloggers,

How are you?

Today I will be sharing what I did last friday. Last friday the year 8s and the 7 & 6s that are staying at my school went to something called NYLD and the people that are leaving did pals.


What we were doing is we had to plan a game and then run a game.


I loved it. It was really fun.


I think you should try it one day.


I took photos but I could not



BTW there will be more to come!!

BYE FOR PART ! STAY TUNED FOR PART 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.