Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

copper's blogger mistakes.

I In cybersmart today we had to investigate copper's blog to see what information we could find out about him. copper shared some private information -which he should have kept to himself! things like his full name, birthday,username and password,are things that you should not share! Also telling people where you are going to be in the weekend is no good.

I hope that you can learn not to share private information. Here is a link to Cooper's blog so you can have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mykiala, I am Julia from Rimu.
    This post is okay, I think that if you were to add pictures and use google slides it might have been better but; you linked your source which is always good. It is excellent that you are able to spot these mistakes and know what you have to do to fix them. Ka Pai!

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.