Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

A crashing day at swiming sports.


Hey readers,
Today it was swimming there is lots of perents coming to watch inclouding my dad. He said I did great in the first race I came third and even my bff beet me. so here is some photos that my teacher had taken.















hope you like this blog post make sore to comment down below if you do swiming sports at your school thanks for visting my blog and hope you like this post. by the way some of the pepeol mum and dads came  my dad came my freind renaes pop came. hope you enjoy your day make shore to keep safe and keep healthy by enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bey.

💕💞💖💗💗💘💔❣❤💓🖤💟😻😍❤










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.