Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

WELCOME TO 2019!

Welcome to my first blog post of 2019! This year I am in a new class room called 'Rimu', This year is going to be a great year.


Here is what I want to achieve this year.

For maths I woudl like to be able to complete all of my times tables and maybe some division questions.
For reading I want to get up some more levels and read more books.
For writing I would like to write more then I have to right now.

Here is to WELCOME TO 2019.




make shore to comment down below did you like it and why or if you did not like and why.

hope you enjoy!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.