Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

homework!!!!!

Hi so for my homework we were ask to do an activity we have nine so that is nine weeks I have chosen to do an animal and it is a combernashon of three so here is a link.   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QPl4x7J4yNsb59OrAuOb-MNJpR1pinJuSiSKyuwHquQ/edit#slide=id.p




HOPE YOU ENJOY.
I work hard on it make shore to comment on my blog post and stay on track because you never know when I am going to post.
funny if you check my blog you might see soming thing.

2 comments:

  1. this is super good work and it is a realiey good aniaml,
    love your little brother Austin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Austin I love you comment mabey it can be more helpful

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.