Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

First Home Work blog for the year!!

Hey bloggers it me.
Today I am doing a home work for 2020 and it is first one.
Today I am doing something that is called Picture smart, What is that you are probably wondering well it is something were you do something creative kinda I think that is how you would kind of describe it.
There is a thing that I have to do in that I am making a book cover for a story I have or I am reading and that's what I am doing for 8 weeks but different activity.
It is going to be on google drawings.

So here it is ⇩⇩

Hope you like it.
Look forward for next time.
Comment and like.

BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.