Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Lets not drown!!!!

 Whats up,
How are you??
Iḿ Mykiala and i'm back for some 2020 blogging.
Today I am going to be telling you about swimming fun,lessons and other cool things that we do swimming.

It is really fun we get to have lunch time swims and we also have to do some practice because tomorrow we are doing swimming sports we can do half,3 quarts and one length or 2 lengths.
So that's what we doing!!


Let's get started!!!
Hope you guys liked my canva.
If you did comment.
This first blog post with you was really fun writing hope you keep visiting my blog and we can keep on having some more fun!!!


Hope to hear from you soon.
Remember alway visit other peoples blogs like this one Olivia p!!

Are you ever going to go and check out other peoples blogs??
Are you going to comment on my other blog posts??
Hope so!!
Comment and like!!

BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Mykaila xalia here i really like this post mabye you could write a bit more bye for now

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.