Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

That's so Typical!!!!

Hey bloggers,
How are you??
For this weeks blog it is going to be Anything but typical.
What's that??
You're probably wondering what it is.
Are you??
Well it is our shared book for 2020.
You know how last year we have Holes and Wonder and Ghost well that's them but not that book.
It's about a boy who has something wrong with him and he has a person walking around with him to make sure no one be's mean and things like help him.


So what I am going to be doing for this blog is a DLO of it and its going to tell you readers what it is about and a link so you could read it to.
By the way it will be a slide show so you can watch it.


Here it is ⛛⛛⛛⛛⛛⛛




Alright guys hope you like this blog post.

Comment and like.

BYE 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.