Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Do you want to see what level 2 is like at my school?

Hey guys!!
How are you?

Today I am going to be showing you what my classroom is like in level 2.
I will tell you but I might not have some photos because I am not allowed to borrow and phone or ipad and my chromebook will be uncomfortable doing it.

Also by the way I am going to  be thinking 6 that includes DLO and I am going to be doing a really cool one well I hope it will be cool!!

Here it is!!




Hope you guys liked this blog post.

If you have any blog ideas it will be good to tell me because I don´t have any!

Comment and like!!

BYE!!
✋✋

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala It is Olivia Your friend. Great job on your blog post and i loved your DLO it was super colourful and explained a lot of you work and how it was going at school on Level 2 .
    I am looking for questions to answer on your blog post where are they?.
    Great Work.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Olivia, Than you so so much for commenting on my blog post.

      BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.