Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

SUPER 6

Hey bloggers,
How are you?
Today I am blogging about Super 6.
Super 6 is something we do when the year 7&8s go to maull.
Since Covid-19 the year 7 and 8s can't go to where they need to so it is at our school.
So we do SUper 6 there is a bunch of things we have to do in it.
There is, Handwriting,Basic facts,Spelling,Typing club then we have a quiz we do.

So here is my evidence I made that we have to do.

HERE!!




So there it is!!

So now I am going to show you a little bit more in a closer up look.

So here is a canva!


The second one!



There you go!

Hope you guys liked this blog!

Comment and like!

BYE!!!
✋✋

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala I love this blog post because it has lots of information. To make it better you could add more of what it is about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ethan,
      Thank you so so much for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
    2. HI Ethan. Thanks again!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mykiala
    This is a pretty cool blog post.

    Live Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mykiala, How are you?

    I love this blog post. It´s Awesome. I love how you explain everything well. I also like the colours. I also like the fonts. Maybe next time you could tell us what was your favourtite part about doing this.

    Kind Regards

    From Lucy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI BFF!
      I am good.
      THANKS YOU SO SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.