Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

YMS Eyesoulation Blog!!

Hey Bloggers,
How are you??
Today I am going to blogging about the Eyesoulation blog the student council and my teachers made for the school.
Do you want to see it?
Well to bad you  are going to see it!!
Anyway this is a blog were we have activities that we should do and then we have to post then so that you get a chance to go into the draw win a voucher or something!
Maybe you should ask your teacher and show them it and they might make one!
Never know if you dont try!

( By the way it is a link ) 


Here is the link!! 


Maybe you could try and do some of these things if your teacher makes one!

Did you check it out?

Did  you like it??
PLease say YES!!!

Well anyway Comment and like!!

BYE!!

✋✋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.