Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

How to make a perfect all about me!!

Hey Readers,
Its Mykiala,
How are you?

Today I am going to be showing you an all about me google drawing I did about me. Not only that but copyright. 


We had to do this so we don't copyright things. We used unsplash for some of the photos. They are free and anyone can use them. 

Here is a screenshot of my all about me!!



It was really fun to make.
If you want to make it you could open a google drawing. Make a grid. Then write things you want to put in there. Then put them in there.

Here is a link to:
Unsplash
Rimu Site

Anyway:
Did you like it?
Would you do it?
Did you like this blog?

Write in the comments what I could improve on!

Comment and like.

BYE!!!
✋✋✋✋✋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.