Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

USSR

HEY BLOGGERS
How are you?

Drama,Smile or a robot as a babysitter?
You are probbaly wondering why I have got those names.

WELL
Should I tell you?
Should I not tell you?

Well thease are the names of the books I am reading or read. Well I have read smile and I am reading Drama and I just got out a book could My babysitter as a robot.

USSR MEANS: Not telling try and work it out yourself ** HAHA **


Here is something spechil!!




Hope you like it!

Do you like it?

Tell me the truth!

Anyway hope you like thing blog.

Comment and Like!!

BYE!!
✋✋✋❤❤❤👍👍👍

Disney Reaction GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.