Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

My graph I made!

Hey guys,
How are you?
I am good
But are you
Tell me 
PLEASE I WILL BE GOOD!!

Today I will show you my graph I made. It was the class eye colours.
There is Blue, brown, black, Green, hazel and brown. 
I have blue. 
Lucy my friend has green.
My mum has blue
My brother has blue.
My dad has green.

I have link my friends blog so you can check it out.

Anyway.

Here you go!!
↘↙↘↙↘↙


Sorry it has those things at the top.

Anyway did you like it!!

Comment and like!

BYE!!!
✋✋✋

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala, How are you?

    This is a great post next time you could maybe add a screencastify about this to make it a better. But otherwise it is great post and you can not see the link otherwise it is a great post.

    Bye for now- Ethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ethan.
      Its Mykiala.
      I am great.
      ARE YOU?
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      I also forgot to link my friends blog but I did. SORRY!

      Thanks again.

      MYKIALA YMS!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mikiala, its porsha from greymouth main school. I love how you presented this and added a link to your friends blog :) And i'm great thanks for asking at the beginning. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mikiala, It's Reuben from Grey Main School here. I really like how you presented the graph and I especially like how you added the link there.

    -Reuben

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.