Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Athletics ( Not what you think it is )

 Hey bloggers,

How are you?

Today I will be sharing about media. 

What is media.

Some types of media is - Newspaper, websites, radio, podcasts, books, television, video games and much more.

If you share to much information / info on the internet and different kind of media it will psred and then cauze a hazard for you and everyone will get all your info and then they will steal and hack all your stuff. 


This is a acrtical!



*This is my article that me and Renae*


Hope you like this blog.

Comment and like!

BAI!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.