Pages

Saturday 27 April 2019

Easter Fun Day!!!!!!!!!


Image result for easter eggs cool designs for girlsImage result for easter eggs cool designs for boys

Welcome back easter hunters. Hi guys today I am going to blog about Easter Fun Day we are having today. Sorry I have not blog for awhile we are having to get this day sorrted. Today I am going to make a slide that will present what we do on easter fun day as well as blogging. This slide will show photos and me typing of what we do in Rimu as I have been talking to my freinds I need to also get butted in with my blog here that I am doing. here is some boy designs and girl designs.



HERE IS MY SLIDE.



BEY!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.