Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Gumboot Friday fun.

Welcome back readers, today I am going to blog about gumboot friday so that is today. Most humans in our class were in theres even one of our teachers but Mrs Taylor she did not. There were lots of diffrent ones I whore gumboots and all well most of my freinds whore them not all. What I am doing a biteable of gumboot friday and this is what I am going to blog about OK!!

  MY BITEABLE.




Bye comment like and hit that like botton see you next time 

BYE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.