Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Try not to be a julian.

Welcome back today I am going to blog about not to be a bully. You guys probally do not kown what a julian so you guys kown the book wonder and the part were julian asked August a qustuien that says so what is the problom with your face. that is bulying but that is nit what it is. It is when he keeps moveing ofer then standing bey hime when he is getting wlecomed to the school when he is looking at it and seeing if he is wanting to go to that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.