Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

5 4 3 2 1 blast off moon home work.

Hay readers, Today I am going to share my home work like we do every week. As I chose to do today is the moon for home work hope you like it. I am doing a slide and putting the link to it guys comment and like if you at your school do home work and what is it. Love to see you guys commenting on my blog and athers that means you are be helpful because you guys a telling us what to in prove.


Here is the link to my slides.



Hope you like this blog post comment and like also rember to subscribe.


BEY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.