Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Reading post ( Holes )

Hello Readers,
How are you feeling?
="text-align: center;"> Today for my blog post I will be sharing my reading work Holes.
I was asked to write a blog post about what I feel about the story how I feel about the main charcter and Ideas about what might happen.
I have done all that stuff and now I will be sharing it.


Here it is ⮟




Hope you can read it.
If you can not just move your face close and then you can see it.
Comment if you have read the book HOLES.

Bye!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.