Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Shark Tank!!!

Welcome to my blog.
Today I will be sharing my shark tank workbook. If you do not know what it is? It will be a great time to read this blog then to see what it is.


This is something to do around INAVATION that is why we went on a class trip today. We had an AVENSHION we made on paper or on google drawings but that is what we did first befor INAVATION. Now we are doing a dragon workbook and with that is we got to make our own dragon that was fun. Now we are doing INAVATION we have a slide that is called SHARK TANK. With this blog I will be sharing my shark tank workbook with you so you can see what I am talking about and how we have got to the progresse of being able to share my writing but I am not going to share my writing because I still need to do some IMPROVMENTS to share it and then I am doing a verble speech to go with it.



( There is some videos that you can watch to if you want they are about shark tank and kids presenting the things that they have made )




Here it is.










It is a little big so just move it around to find what you are looking at and the you are done. It is big on my screen but I do not know if it is on blogger.

Hope you like it love you all BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hope you like this blog press like botton and comment if you like or mabey subscribe if you like my post do not have to.


    Hope you like it sorry you have not seen my blog for a while

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.