Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Wishers?

Heyyyyyy.
I am back doing home learning.
It has been the school holidays and I did one blog and now I am getting back in it even know it is just the first day back at school I dont care.

Today for my blog I am doing Wishes ( The clue is the title of my blog ) This is my first home learning blog for 2 weeks I think.




Ok I am going to put the slide in so you can see it insted of putting in a link because it is better when you put it in the can just go throw it.



Here it is hope you like it!!


\



Hope you like it all the wishes are in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.