Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Competition! ** WHAT **

Please read on
COME ON PLEASE!!

Hey guys welcome back to my blog.
How are you?
Are you exited to see what this blog is about?
Well a few weeks ago we did a writing competition. 
We had to fit into a the criteria. 
We had some words that we had have in our writing.
There were 28 words. 

HERE IS THE BLOG LINK!!!!!

Read them in vote on the form down below and choose your poem and news reports and mysteries. VOTE NOW!!

Voting closes at the end of WEEK 5 ( Friday 21st of August at 3pm  )

Hope you vote.

Did you like this blog!

Comment and like!

BYE!!

bye GIF by Mackenzie Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.