Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I Have A Dream

Hey guy's,
How are you?
We are about to start our speeches in RIMU.
We heard this yesterday and I felt sick because I hate doing speeches. Last year I was terrible it was really bad. 
We had to write down things we remembered from last year and some thoughts. I had to then go on a google drawing and draw me and my thoughts. 
You will see my DLO on the bottom.
It was fun making this it was fun!
Hope you enjoy my DLO

Here my DLO is!!


Do you guy's like it?

The hardest thing for me was to actually get over that we are doing speeches!
The easiest thing for me was to remember actually what I was doing and do it!

What are you tips?
Have you done a speech before?
If you had what have you dont them on?

If you comment please make it!
Positive 
Thoughtful
Helpful!

Anyway

Comment and like!BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.