Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

What is RESILIENCE??

Hey guys,How are you?

Today I am going to be telling you about Resilience and what it is.
Do you know what it is?
Resilience is something that you can cover from quickly.
Yesterday my teacher Miss Rennell broke a pen to tell my class about resilience. 
It is like if you pull a spring and it bounce back.
Basically it bounce back and you return to what you are doing.



Here is a quote about resilience!!

Top 10 quotes to boost your financial resilience - McKay Wealth ...
Here is 4 things that can help you be resilience.

1. Show you can control.
2. If you do something wrong you can bounce back and retry.
3. Also don't give up because you won't be resilience.

Just remember if something happens hold back and think of something that makes you feel nice. Just remember this happens to mostly everyone so don't be anxious and just think of good things that make you feel happy.


Do you wanna know where I am at with resilience: Well I am learning to not get angry and control my feelings and emotions.
Were can I improve: Well with me I can maybe I can/could not cry as much and just go outside and play to get my mind reset.

Do you know about resilience before I told you?
Did you check out james clear?
You should he is a really amazing person.

Maybe you should try resilience if you need help with it.

Here is a link to some quotes!

Hope you have a good day!

BYE!
✋✋✋


ok GIF by kate spade new york


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mykiala its Michaela your post police bubby
    My fav part is the quote it makes me feel to keep on moving and do more and more everyday.
    There are just to questions remember that there needs to be 3.
    by for now.
    Kind Regards
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.