Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

What I have been doing in cyber smart!

Hey guys,
How are you?
Today I am telling you what we have been doing in cyber smart. 
We have been sorting out comments and giving them thumbs up and thumbs down. 

My buddy was Lucy but she is not here today so I had to finish it by myself. We only had a few left so I just did them.

It was pretty fun.
We also learnt a shortcut which is 

Here is a comment I thought is the worst ( By the way it is not real so don't try it )  : 
Dear 2KJ
I like your blog. I live in Leopold on Ash Road. My phone number is 52501111
From Billy King

I thought it was the worst because it is sharing personal info.

Here is the comment I thought was the best ( Again not real so don't try it.

Dear 2KJ and 2KM,
The quad blogging project is a wonderful idea! Mrs Yollis, Mr Salsich and Mrs McKenzie are all fantastic bloggers. What blogging tips do you have for your students?
From Mel.

I thought it was the best because it is telling the readers why they like the project and telling the writer who are fantastic blogger and asked questions.

Here is my work that Lucy and I did.


Hope you guys liked it.

Have you done something like this before?
Write in the comments.

Comment and like!

BYE!!
✋✋✋


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala Its your post police bubby
    One thing that I found funny is that I thought I was looking at Lucy's blog because I was watching her make it!!
    I like that the you thought the one with the personal detail was the worst me to.
    Three questions not one!!
    Till next time bye
    Kind regards
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Thank you for commenting on my blog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.