Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Clued up kids! What is clued up?

 Hai bloggers,

How are you?

Today I will be sharing about clued up kids and my chch experience.

So the yesterday/the other day depending on when you are reading it I went into town to a place in town called the justice precinct. 


In there was fire emergency, police, civil defence and way more

What is clued up kids - Clued Up Kids is a multi-agency programme teaching primary school-aged children confidence and life skills to help them stay safe in a range of real-life scenarios. The event was run for the first time in the Nelson Tasman region last year, with 460 year 5 and 6 children taking part in a series of practical activities at the Richmond Showgrounds.


Some of the stuff was from a year ago and it is all different information soooooo...... 


Here what I go up in town............


After we finished we went to the avon head river and eat lunch. Then we split up into groups and explored around towns and cross out were we went. After we meet up at the new town library. After we meet up we then went to new regent street and got ice cream. 


Here is a photo↘↙



Hope you guys liked this blog posted.


Pls comment and like.


BAI!

✋✋✋✋


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.