Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

P** D** & A miny A**

 Hey readers,

How are you?

Today I will show you what we did for pet day... 

Wait did I say pet day... Well I meant what I am doing for pet day. 

On friday the  20th at school we will be having a little AMP show...

Wait did I say AMP well let me explain.

On friday the 20th we will be holding a little AMP show AND pet day.


On pet day we usually do veggie or fruit sculpture or a sand sculpture. We also will maybe have baking we will have brought in but not this year.


This year we have choose 6 - 8 things. they are all different there is: 

Fruit and veggie sculpture

Water garden

Baking/ Icing competition

Origami paper craft comp

Photography comp

Lego comp


Me and my friend Renae are doing Baking and icing comp and also water garden.

We got the choose to choose 2 but since baking you bake at home and then bring it in we had to choose 3.

That was all for the little AMP kinda things. We also are doing little Agri sports like  jumping over hay and more things I forgot



Now for the pet day more. 

I am bring my friend again Renae´s dog Meghan.  

There will be horse/ponies and dogs and cats and way more things.


Here is something 




Hope you guys liked this blog

Did you?

Write in comments


Comment and like.


BAI!
✋✋✋


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.