Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Kapa Haka

 Hey bloggers,

How are you?

Today I will be showing you what we have been doing in kapa haka and when we have been doing it in the slide down below and also something special after.  

We are also participating in the Kapa haka festival!


Hope you like the slide!



Hope you guys liked that.

Sorry I was so sort but when we have done the festival I will have some photos.

Hope you guys liked this blog.

Please comment and like but only if you want to!!


Comment and like!

BAI!
✋✋✋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.