Pages

Sunday 31 March 2019

Math's to share.

Hey Readre's today I am going to share my maths that I have been doing so yeah. I have worked on this for about 2 weeks and I am going to share 2 slides about it so you guys can see. I started from 2 times 5 times 10 times. We had to work as hard as we ever have becuase threr is 35 slides and we have to do it in about 2 weeks that's not that much.





Hope you like this post comment and like pleasee stay on track so you know what I am doing on my blog post.



BEY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.