Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Anzac Truck Cab Visit. πŸ’–πŸ’”πŸ’˜❣❤

Hey it is Mykiala today there is a truck an Anzac Truck. When I came to school I did not see the truck. At 11:00 we went to see the truck there was a bed and lots of things they also had a clock that would run when the truck was not on.

So here is some of the photos the teacher took hope you like it.

Here is the link to the slid show I made here it is like and comment if you can ps love you beyyyyyy!!!!!!πŸ’–πŸ’”πŸ’˜❣❤

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hs6lBHhdYq0nsUx9gK16L6AL4sasJ4A2rh2k2pd_cVs/edit#slide=id.g522165617d_1_15

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.