Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

This year is CRASHING!!!!

This is week I have been having a great year at school I love my classroom and my freinds. On the 27/2/19 we got new books delivered there was lots of diffrent kind of books even the one I have been lokking for it is called EJ12 in the dark I have been looking for it I finally I got the book.
there is lot of things you are going to be in the book I am making so make shore to comment do you write books on your blog comment and like this post.

here is the link to my book at This year is CRASHING!!!!!!!


So this is my blog for today or the last few day hope you like it and make shore to like and comment down below beyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.