Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

THE AMZING ELGREGO.

On the 6/3/19 ELGRGO came to our school. First he did his parrot tricks they will cool he had about 6 birds/parrots. My favrote was defferley the ley detcter that was cool  I will show you a photo of the ley. There was also a one of a dog and he was having trouble at school. HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS.
Here is the dog I was talking about.

This one was quite cool.




Ley detector one.

Ley detector one.

 Bird one.

Bird one.

Bucket.

Card one.
Hope you like this blog post make shore to comment and like this blog post bey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.