Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Math's yeah.πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡


Hay it's Mykiala here,
Today I wanted to share my maths', it's based on statistics. if you do any thing like that at your school let me know in the comment hope you like this post bey the way if you are new to this school please let me know in the comment like and cooment like I said um there comment if you do statistics at your school.

HERE IS THE LINK TO  MY SLIDES.
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tqtmpeu9_Jb2K1GGaV4kLjw_DWPdJZzzq_i580DVk48/edit#slide=id.p 


That was my blog post for today hope you like it comment and like it. keep on track with my blog post make shore to just stay on track bey!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.