Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Bright Colour Day At School !!!!!

Hay Reader's,
Welcome back sorry we have not posted for awhile, today I am going to post about the colour day at school.
 Did you guy's know why we had the Wear bright colour day, It was because what happened on friday 15th March that was sad. So I am going to share about the bright colours that we had to wear. 

What we did was that we made some respones work and that work is going to go to a place where others can see it. We raised 454 dollars and that money will go to those that have lost some freinds and familey and those who need it for water and food.

The whole school dreesed up we looked fancky. We did this so we are saying sorry for what happened. Every person in this class had some funcky brightly colours when I walked in I was like well we that is bright.


HERE IS SOME PHOTO'S.


















Hope you get why I am doing so yeah.
Hope you like this blog post make sure to comment and like see you guy's next time by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.