Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

HomeWork, EJ12.

Hay today I am going to share my HomeWork. Today I chose to do Reading so I am going to share my reading book If you guy's like reading EJ12 comment and like. If you can make my day shine please do that if you think, today I am going to be good and comment on other school's how about you do that here are some photos of my Book.

I was reading this one.Image result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 BooksImage result for EJ12 Books




Ok that was all for my HomeWork Hope you like this blog post comment and like.
Thease Books are all from EJ12. 
Hope you like this blog post comment and like make shore to stay on ttrack with my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.