Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Dreaming dreams catchers (My Writing)

Hey readers,
Yesterday I did a long write. The Workbook we are working on for this long write is called The  Dream Giver. Does that sound like a good name? If it does comment and like and follow.

On Monday we watched a video called, The Gream Giver. I am also going to put a link to the video if you want to watch it.

Do you want to see the progese we went in to get to the part of achlly writing?
Well here is a photo of what we had to do.




This is a blog were I am sharing my things to you and I love sharing my things that I do in my life.

What we did was we had to plane after we did the bug!!!! Then yesterday we had to do the long write





HERE IS A LINK TO MY CANVA!!!


BYE BLOGGERS LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.