Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Tk comes in to join us.

Welcome back,
today TK came in because our teacher had to go so the teacher who was teaching TK had to come in so that means they had to come in with us. They brought in a book some coulring in and there ipad. For the rest of the day I will be looking after Millie I know her so the teacher said I should look after her for the rest of the day. As the day goes on they will be here and we will be looking after them. so make sure you support your little 5 year old kids at your school.



BYE GUYS SEE YOU ON MY NEXT BLOG POST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.