Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pink shirt day!!

Hey readers, 3 blog post of the week  and second blog post of the day. I like blog posting do you? How about we get into it. First I am blogging about PINK SHIRT DAY. It is on the friday 17th. Have you heard the story, well girls only were pink right well the boys said how about we all can were pink to support ANTI-BULLIEING around the world as you propally allready know me I like  to make slides but this time I am going to do a canve of PINK SHIRT DAY. Hope you support it because it is not just what my school does but it is what most schools does but your school will have to do it does it?

Well here is the link to my canva of pink shirt day!!!






Pink shirst day world.



BYE LOVE YOU HUMANS!!!``


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.