Pages

Saturday 18 May 2019

How to ues a ukulele and a simple song!!

Welcome to the weekend blog post time,
Today I am going to teach you how to ues your ukulele. So I am going to do a video to show you how to ues it. First I will tell you the steps then I will do the video and 1 or 2 songs in that as well as exsplaning how to ues this thing.


  • Strum with your write hand so that means that your left hand will be holdidng it.
  • Then you move your fingers to the cords you need to have to play the song.
  • Then you play the song




Here are photos.



BYE!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.