Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Math is going to be showen soon!!

Hey readers,
Today I am going to share my Maths I have been doing at school. So I am  to do and screencastify and then a bitable hofully you know how to do it so you could have a try at doing this your self at home or at school. So I am going to do a link like normal (because I do not know how to put it on when done I got helped).








Hope you like this blog post comment and like just for heads up be postive throughtful and helpful.


BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.