Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wonder!!

Welocome back,
Today I will be bloging about Wonder if you do not know what Wonder is well you will be learning a second. First Wonder is a book about a boy who is not the same as other peopel. If you have read this then well done do not spoile it in the comments because we have not read all of it.
Here is a photo of what the frunt cover of the book looks like.

This is what the book about Wonder is and the frount cover. If you guys know that the books are not the same as the movies and they are really diffrent when you read it and watch the movie.In these we had to answer questions from the page 3 to page eighty. And  it shows that I have been listening to the story and then remembering to then puut them in. I got a little bit stuck but I grabed the book and looked what I had put in for the questions. 



Here is a  photo or two of wonder. 

Hopefuly you can see it. Hope you like this blog post comment and like.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.