Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Burger day 2019!!!!

Kia ora, This blog post is about BURGER DAY!! Burger day is when the PTA (It stands for Parent Teacher Association). Well it is when the PTA has lettce bun tasty chesse and a pattie, also sauce. What would of you have in your burger? I had chesse, a burger bun and sauce. Did you do burger day? So today I will do a canva and I hope you will like it!! There is a Burger I made.





Here is a poster / photo.
This is one I did on canva.

This a photo of a Burger I made.





It is pretty bad but I treid my hardest.

Please leave a comment and like!!


BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mykiala,
    The PTA Burgers looked delicious. I like that you decided to write a post about it. I also think your creations are great. They aren't bad and I love that you tried your hardest with them. That is super important. Remember Austin did that with his butterfly and as he tried and tried it improved.
    Thank you for sharing. I bet the PTA would love your post.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs Spragg, Thank you for this comment I forgot about Austins butterfly and next time I will rememeber. I think I should inprove on my blog post I think that I can do better and I know I can. One more Thank you Mrs Spragg :) :):) :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.