Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Winter sport is coming in today!!!!

Hey Readers,
Today I am blogging about Winter Sports today at about 1:20 I think. My netball team is called the Yaldhurst roxs and I think that it is kind of a cool name. In traning we have been doing windows, throw the ball and then catch it,Shoots,passers,pass to teacher run they pass to me and that is about all.
 In my team I have
 Renae/Bff
Bella/Bff
Hana/Bff
Oliva p/Bff
Jorja/Bff
Delilah/Bff
Oliva b/Bff
Michela/Bff


So that is my Netball team for the year well untill Winter Sports is finshed. Today 1 or 2 people will have to go to the senior team.

Who is
Maddie
Briget
Abby
Mia
Nikita
Amiela
Ashlee

So now you know the teams I can do my canva so you can see so things I am doing in it hope you like it.





BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.