Pages

Sunday 6 October 2019

3rd blog post for the spring learning joneiny.

Hello.
Today I am doing my 3rd blog post 3 more to go.
I have done this on a present tashion for you guys to see.
I want you to comment and like on my spring learning journey blog post so then you can get a point for that.
This presentation is not a present tashion but it is kind  of at the same time.
3 more to go and comments then finished stay tuned until next week to see them.
Hope you like it.


Here it is.





                                                                                                                                                             

Hope you liked it.
Comment and like.

BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mykiala, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I liked the backgrounds and everything because it was very colourful an vibrant. I also like the fact that you have included what Biryani might include in it and at home, we always have Biryani and its delicious!

    This reminds me of when I did this but I picked South Korea as my country and you picked India. Have you ever thought about separating them into different eating times like breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    I think to improve you could defiantly just check through your blog post and just make sure that the spelling is correct because you had some mistakes in their. Also, maybe instead of highlighting the text in the background, you could just change the background. But than that you did a great job!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      I read throw your comment and in my next blog post I will make sure all the words are right and thing you said I should improve on.

      Thank you again.

      Bye for now.
      MYKIALA

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.